Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

London Fashion Week

Couture...what you know about it...??

I didn't get to cover NY Fashion Week (ugh!) because I was so busy, so, now I am going to do my best in covering London Fashion Week and Paris Fashion Week (when it comes about).

First up: Burberry

Their theme for their Autum/Winter 2010 collection was Aviation. Something that I've seen done before (esp when that movie "The Aviator" came out. But once that came out and left, everyone was done with "aviation glamor".


This jacket is FLY in my opinion. In NY, on a cold winter's day...you'd be reaching for it too.
The Jackets are made out of sheepskin (Not so PETA friendly I see...)


This is one of my favorite looks of their collection. I love the put together glamour of it. The colors are just wonderful for the upcoming fall season. While everyone is dressed in their browns, tans, and greens, you should be dressed in colors that pop.



More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment