Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

$M O N E Y$

Oooo Child....


It is time for me to start looking for a second job lol. This is crazy. I'm in a position were I have money but then it's gone. I get money but then it's gone agian because I have to spend it on things like school and bills. I am so sick and tired of having money and it being in my hands (or on my check card lol) and then it leaves me. I need a second job!! I need some mula, some cheese, some gwap, some of that green stuff (lol).

Please God, help me with this. Are you guys feeling the same way? This economy (even though it doesn't rule me) is not getting any better. I am so upset about the mess our former gov't has gotten us in. It needs to be fixed right away. BUT! I am not going to blame them or put it on their shoulders fully, it's up to me to find that second job and become who I want to be.

So...I'm about to start looking today. I will keep you guys posted lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment