Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Las Vegas....[[I can't wait for the SUMMER]]

Las Vegas

Okay. I know I am not the only person in the world who cannot wait for the Summer season to come already. I find that strange too (lol). I used to hate Summer! It's too hot and it's just bright and sunny. Not saying that I despise bright and sunniness. I am just more of a Fall & Winter type of person (coldness and rain are like my favorite things haha..does that make me sound like a bad person?). I just cannot stand heat. I cannot stand it at all.

For some reason though, I am just excited about this Summer. I have so much to do this Summer. Going to Summer sessions @ my school and working are on the top of my list though. In everything you do, try to get ahead (and I've already delayed school enough so, I need to get the ball rolling!). I would say the #1 thing I am excited about this Summer of 2010 is Las Vega, Nevada.

My girls and I have made a little pact that we are gonna make a Vegas trip annually. Lets hope we can keep that up (lol). I think it's coming to a time where we are all headed in diffrent directions but hey, that's life. Anyways, last Summer (at the end of the Summer) we went to Vegas. It was my first trip to Vegas, I had NEVER been there before. I had fun. Seeing all the diffrent sites and such BUT my body had never been through anything like Vegas before.

All that walking around (in HEELS) , partying, and moving around had taken quite a toll on my body ( I did loose weight though (lol). I ate a whole bunch of food and didn't gain a pound because of all that walking....in HEELS). So on the second night, instead of partying and going out..I stayed in the B-E-D.

So, this Summer I am ready to redeem myself. Not saying I'm gonna go out there and get drunk and act like Keily Williams and things of that nature. I just want to experince more of Vegas than I did when I was there the last time.

So...(Tj, Ally, Sherrice..and hopefully Erica) here's looking to Vegas! Can't wait to go and Summer cannot get here fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment