Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Fan Convention for Michael in August


Fans Will Remember Michael.....ALWAYS

Numerous award shows have paid tribute to the KING OF MUSIC and in my opinion, ALLLL OF THEM WERE WACK! The BET Awards (even though they didn't have much time to do so) gave me nothing.

Ooo well excuse me. Michael's little sistah Janet was the only one who gave a righteous tribute to her big brother so scratch what I just said.

But all the other tributes were just....I can't.

In August the fans of Michael Jackson are putting on a "Fan Convention" on for him. I don't have many details yet about the convention but I am sure it will be good. Michael's family have signed on to be involved with the convention.

Everyone from his Mother, Katherine Jackson, to his cousins. And of course you know Jermaine will have something to do with it also. A lot of ppl are coming out of the woodwork trying to say the family is yet again trying to make $$ of of the passing of their fallen member. But you know what I say?

Go ahead Jacksons. If anyone should be making money off of Michael, it should be you guys.

I will post more about the convention when I get more details in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment