Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hello! Pick up your TELEPHONE!

Telephone or DIE
So tomorrow is the day! Lady Gaga's new video for "Telephone" featuring Beyonce (the one and only lol) comes out! I happen to love this song! Every time it comes on the radio I get real FIERCE lol.

As you all know, I love Bey! She is my favorite female singer and is on her way to becoming a legend! I am coming to love Gaga as much. She has built herself as an artist so fast! It's rare that artist like Gaga come around. Ones that we can pin-point and remember everything that she has done.

So, tomorrow on "E" the video will premire.  I forgot what time (lol) I will edit the post when I find out. I just know it comes on the tv tomorrow!

People have been waiting for this video. Gaga fans and Beyonce fans alike have been tweeting and ranting about how much they want this video to come out. I am told it is gonna be EPIC. It betta be EPIC lol. As long as they have us waiting, I want to be "Wowed" lol.

Lady Gaga tweeted the other day that fans were outside her window screaming "Telephone or die". So yea, this is something to be excited about (esp. for the fans).

I found one of the video stills online. Bey looks FIERCE. Didn't find one of Gaga though.
So yea, this video betta be EPIC lol. I sure don't want them to fail on this one. They put us through
too much waiting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment