Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Haute or Not...[[Fashions at the NAACP Awards]]

The NAACP Awards were healed on Sunday and let me tell you, it was a lovely show. All that chocolate skin in one room (with the exceptions of Sandra Bullock, Selena Gomez and others lol)!! The show was wonderful and the nominees that I wanted to win..Won. Yay!

I'm kinda upset that E News didn't do an episode of "Fashion Police" for the NAACP Awards. Other awards shows have a diffrent story. The Grammys, the SAG Awards, the Golden Globes etc. The day after the show was aired or happend, they did an episode of "Fashion Police".

I don't think I have to say why E News didn't choose to cover the fashions at the NAACP Awards...maybe they were just too..busy........NOT!

So, I am gonna do my own "episode" of "Fashion Police" via this computer lol.

First let me start with Ms. KeKe Palmer:
I loved her look for the night! She's giving us youth and fashion all at the same time! Here she shows that she can dress with the best of 'em and still keep it youthful and have a dual audience. Yellow is her color.

Keri Hilson is giving me Couture!!
I love this gown! It sexy! It's black! Her body can wear it (I hate when you see a red carpet gown and you know that heffa should not be in that!)! She looks FAB!!! I like her hair..LIKE! I think she should have went with an "up do". It would have added elegance (more) to the gown. Other than that..Go Keri!

And this is an example of my latter comment....Regina King...giiirrlll!

You know you should not be in this dress! A mess! She has a slight muscular body and the dress is not being displayed like it's supposed to. It just seems like she just threw it on. But I like she shoes.

Yaaasssssss! Anika Noni Rose aka Princess Tiana (I loved that movie by the way!) is so beautiful in this gown!

I love it! This is one of the looks of the night!! It is so BEAUTIFUL! Her hair is beautiful, the jewlery is on point as well. Everything about this look is wondeful! "Hi-five" to you girl (lol).

I don't know how I feel about this look....

I love me some Jill Scott but...I dunno. I am feeling the hair though! The dress not so much. It's not a red carpet dress. This is what you were out to dinner, on a dinner date. Nope Jill..you did not do it for me.

T. Ali (that's how I am gonna spell her name because I forgot how to lol) is very beautiful in her gown!

I love it. I would wear it. She looks beautiful. End of story.

Chandra Wilson is a wondeful actress...I love her character on "Grey's Anatomy" but I AM NOT LOVING THIS DRESS AT ALL! Girrrrrrlll...No!


It doesn't fit her right at all. She is a petite woman and I wish she would have showed her legs to give her some length. This gown is very drab. I still love her though.

More coming in tomorrow's post

No comments:

Post a Comment